"I want every woman to feel beautiful, at ease, sexy and seductive, even when she has to wear graduated compression garments. This is why I created SOLIDEA, my solar idea, to give well-being and elegance to everyone!"
(from "The stocking genius" by Enzo Pinelli)
This genuine desire to use his expertise to improve the quality of life of people has always been the driving force behind Enzo Pinelli's business
Today he has set himself a new challenge: convince women that starting as early as the age of twenty they can prevent the disorders caused by venous stasis by adopting specific items to maintain the health and beauty of their legs.
Simple and rewarding, wearing garments that are both effective and elegant, in a wide range of models, patterns and colors that can meet all tastes and styles, from the most classic to the trendiest.
A philosophy with solid basic values:
- Passion for research and ongoing innovation.
- Loyalty to the original vocation, investing in economic and human resources.
- Always keep quality at the very highest level.
- Transmit values and know-how from father to children.
- Keep ownership firmly inside the family, a guarantee of independence and stability.
- Offer real Made in Italy, because every step in the chain, from project to production, takes place in its home district.