CALZIFICIO PINELLI S.R.L. (hereinafter the Controller), hereby, informs you that processing of your Personal Data collected through the registration form in the “registration” section shall be based on correctness, lawfulness and transparency principles while protecting your privacy and rights.
Purposes and legal basis of the processing
This is to inform you that your collected data will be used:
- To meet your request for registration to our website;
- To carry out purchases by means of e_commerce functions of the website;
- To handle sale, purchase and shipment procedures;
- For obligations stemming from the enforcement of accounting and tax regulations;
- Customer care after-sale services;
- To detect the degree of customer satisfaction;
- To manage litigation;
- To send commercial information by newsletters, telephone messaging services (SMS, Whatsapp, etc.) and hardcopy mail.
Purposes from 1 to 5 are based on contractual or legal obligations, whereas purposes 6 and 7 on the legal interest of the Data Controller. For the purpose under item 8 we shall ask for your explicit consent to process your data.
You can always deregister from our newsletter service using the special functions present in the mail text.
The Data shall be processed mainly with company’s electronic tools, hardcopy records and IT systems managed by third parties. The processing shall be performed in compliance with the Security Measures envisaged by Art. 32 of GDPR. The Data may be processed, on behalf of the Company, by the employees expressly authorized by the Data Controller in accordance with Art. 29 of GDPR.
Your data may be notified to:
- Companies that deal with the website management, maintenance and development;
- Platforms that deal with sending of newsletters;
- Providers that provide hosting services with server farms located in Italy;
- Consultants and independent professionals, even in association;
- Public and/or private entities whose communication is required to comply with legal obligations;
- Forwarding agents, carriers, post offices, etc.
The above-mentioned Subjects have been expressly appointed as external Data Processors in accordance with Art. 28 of GDPR or work as independent Data Controllers.
Data storage period
Your data shall be stored according to the following logics:
- enforcement of legal obligations of accounting/tax documentation storage;
- your mail address shall be stored in our mailing lists until you decide to delete it by means of the special function in the newsletter form.
The data Controller is Calzificio Pinelli S.r.l., with registered office in Via Germania, 11 - 46042 Castel Goffredo (MN), Italy - Tel. 0039.0376788411 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are entitled to get from the controller the deletion (right to be forgotten), restriction, updating, rectification, portability, objection to processing of your personal data as well as, as a rule, you may exercise all the rights envisaged by articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of GDPR that may be consulted under the following link.
To exercise your rights you may send a notice to the address specified below or an email to email@example.com.
You may submit a report or complaint to the Data Protection Supervisory Authority with head office in Piazza Venezia, 11 - 00186 ROME - email: firstname.lastname@example.org