CALZIFICIO PINELLI S.R.L. (hereinafter the Controller), in its capacity of Data Controller, to all intents and purposes of EU Regulation 2016/679 hereinafter referred to as ‘GDPR’, hereby, informs you that the above-mentioned regulations envisage the protection of data subjects with regard to the personal data processing and that this processing shall be based on correctness, lawfulness and transparency principles and protection of your privacy and rights.
Purposes and legal basis of the processing:
Your personal data may be used, with your prior consent, for the following purposes:
- To meet your request for registration to our newsletter to inform you on commercial offers, development of new services and products and organization of events, trade fairs, exhibitions, etc.
Data provision is mandatory to register to the newsletter and failing to provide data shall make it impossible to deal with your request.
Your personal data may be processed according to the following modes:
- processing by means of the company’s IT systems;
- manual processing by means of hardcopy records.
All processing is performed in compliance with the methods as per articles 6, 32 of GDPR and by taking the relevant appropriate security measures.
Your data shall be processed exclusively by the staff expressly authorized by the Controller in accordance with Art. 29 of GDPR. Your data may be notified to third parties duly appointed as Data Processors, especially to:
- External subjects who deal with website database development, assistance and maintenance and provide hosting services;
- Third-party companies that provide platforms for automated sending of newsletters;
- Technical and commercial assistants.
Your personal data shall in no way be disclosed.
Data storage period
Your data shall be stored according to the following logics:
- Your email address shall be stored in our mailing lists until you ask for its deletion by means of the special function in the newsletter text.
The data Controller is Calzificio Pinelli S.r.l., with registered office in Via Germania, 11 - 46042 Castel Goffredo (MN), Italy - Tel. 0039.0376788411 - Email: email@example.com
You are entitled to get from the controller the deletion (right to be forgotten), restriction, updating, rectification, portability, objection to processing of your personal data as well as, as a rule, you may exercise all the rights envisaged by articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of GDPR that may be consulted under the following link.
To exercise your rights you may send a notice to the address specified below or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may submit a report or complaint to the Data Protection Supervisory Authority with head office in Piazza Venezia, 11 - 00187 ROME - email: email@example.com